Build a Gasifier Right the First Time
Step by Step Plans Show You How
Passing the knowledge down to future generations
The Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible is a builder’s manual for the construction of an improved WWII type wood gasifier. This knowledge was lost and rediscovered again through much TRIAL & EFFORT.
Inside, you will discover a wealth of photos and schematics, along with step-by-step instructions. Build a safe solid wood gasifier the first time, using mostly local parts and resources.
Transform wood into clean fuel at home
Learn how to turn wood into biofuel in just minutes. Fuel electric generators & enjoy steady off grid power any time, day or night. Make your fuel safe at home.
What if the grid went down? For a long time…
The threat of WWIII, hackers, terrorism, financial collapse, an EMP or even just a strong storm could knock out the power grid for a long time. Are you prepared for that?
Energy insurance for uncertain times
How many types of insurance do you have? Do you have energy insurance? With a wood gasifier you can make fuel and be a shining light in your community, no matter what the future holds.
- Clear step-by-step instructions, 280 pgs. 8.5″ x 11″
- 400+ pictures, tool list & material list
- Part drawings & measurements
- Schematics & sizing charts. Tips and more…
FAQ: Can I upgrade to Wood Gas Mastery later? Yes, a discount link is in the book.
FAQ: Can I print off pages from the ebook? Yes.
Gasifier fabrication highlights
Learn How to Convert & Automate Engines to Run on Wood Gas
Engine Conversion: Run Your Electric Generator on Free Woodgas
This is an engine conversion and automation workshop. We converted a propane electric generator to run on either wood gas or propane. Then, since it made AC power, we built a simple control system for the air-fuel ratio to keep the engine speed stable. Done using off the shelf parts and a little elbow grease.
- – Clear step-by-step instructions
- – 200+ pictures, 118 pgs.
- – Part drawings & measurements
- – Software code, material list, tips and more…
FAQ: Can I print out pages from the .pdf? Yes, of course.
Engine conversion to wood gas
Special Discount Bundle
Get the set of print books and save!
Purchase Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
– “I am a red seal fabricator welder and I found this book informative and technically sound. However the format makes things understandable in such a way that even a non-trades person could make the final product happen.
– “Very detailed, loving it.”
– “I would like to thank you so much for the plans. My generator started immediately the very first time!”
– “Easy to understand and a terrific amount of illustrations. ”
– “This is a great project with a very valuable unit in the end. I’ll admit it was a little more work than I thought at the beginning but we ended up with an amazing gas generator.”
– “Perfect for the home fabricator.”
– “I am a member of a ARES/RACES team that, if called upon, would help provide emergency radio communications to our county in the event of a disaster… I looked into multiple ways of keeping the lights on and the radio station up and decided a wood gasifier was my best and most economical option. Of all the gasifiers I studied, Petersen’s is the best documented, best supported and in my estimation, the best quality one for the do-it-yourselfer.”
– “As builder and avid user of Ben’s gasifier design I highly recommend his latest book. I have all of Ben’s books. Such great material. Ben’s latest book ties it all together. For the builders the info is very valuable saving hours trying to dial in a gasifier. For the historian, potential builders, and gasifier enthusiast it’s a must for the collection. I’m not much of a welder or fabricator I found the building directions very easy to follow.”