GOING OFF GRID?
Free yourself from power bills, energy monopolies & a fragile power grid using a time tested, but little known, technology called “wood gasification”
A wood gasifier is a small scale refinery that turns wood from your own property into free motor fuel in minutes. The fuel is called “wood gas” and you can use it to make off grid electric power, run farm equipment, heating, hot water and more.
Make Free Fuel @ Home
60 second video explains
During WWII 1,000,000 wood gasifiers provided fuel when oil and gas weren’t available.
Survive World War III and Beyond
Learn the Lost Art of Wood Gasification
The silent guardian of civilization
For the last 150 years gasifiers have provided fuel and power when people needed it most. Set yourself free from the control grid and live in peace and prosperity no matter what the future holds.
Wood Gasifier Plans for the Serious Builder
Step by step wood gasifier plans for the home fabricator that knows it costs less to do it right the first time!
Wood Gasifier Plans
Detailed plans and photos
- 288 pages
- 400+ photos
- Assembly drawings
- Tool list
- Troubleshooting guide
- Step-by-step instructions
- Sizing charts
Wood gas to engine conversion
- 188 pages
- 200+ photos
- Step-by-step instructions
- Software code
Wood Gas Mastery Library- USB
Ship anywhere for FREE!
Includes these individual files:
- Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible $37 value
- Electronic Carburetor Workshop $37 value
- Wood Gasifier Build Video $44 value
- Engine Conversion Video $42 value
- 2D Flat CAD Files for Laser Cutting $57 value
- Electronic Carburetor Software Code $10 value
NOTE: We no longer sell digital downloads.
– “I am a red seal fabricator welder and I found this book informative and technically sound. However the format makes things understandable in such a way that even a non-trades person could make the final product happen.
– “I would like to thank you so much for the plans. My generator started immediately the very first time!”
– “Easy to understand and a terrific amount of illustrations. ”
– “Very detailed, loving it.”
– “I am a member of a ARES/RACES team that, if called upon, would help provide emergency radio communications to our county in the event of a disaster… I looked into multiple ways of keeping the lights on and the radio station up and decided a wood gasifier was my best and most economical option. Of all the gasifiers I studied, Petersen’s is the best documented, best supported and in my estimation, the best quality one for the do-it-yourselfer.”
– “As builder and avid user of Ben’s gasifier design I highly recommend his latest book. I have all of Ben’s books. Such great material. Ben’s latest book ties it all together. For the builders the info is very valuable saving hours trying to dial in a gasifier. For the historian, potential builders, and gasifier enthusiast it’s a must for the collection. I’m not much of a welder or fabricator I found the building directions very easy to follow.”
– “This is a great project with a very valuable unit in the end. I’ll admit it was a little more work than I thought at the beginning but we ended up with an amazing gas generator.”
– “Perfect for the home fabricator.”