Learn how you can make FREE generator fuel at home, using wood branches and a unique device called a “wood gasifier.”
60 second video explains
Provide reliable power to your family and neighbors in dark times and crisis using just the sticks and branches God placed at your feet.
A wood gasifier is a small scale refinery that turns wood from your own property into free motor fuel in minutes. The fuel is called “wood gas” and you can use it to make off grid electric power, run farm equipment, heating, hot water and more. It only takes 5-10 minutes to make gas. Gas is produced on demand so it needs no storage.
During WWII 1,000,000 wood gasifiers provided fuel when oil and gas weren’t available.
Survive World War III and Beyond
Learn the Lost Art of Wood Gasification
The silent guardian of civilization
For the last 150 years gasifiers have provided fuel and power when people needed it most. Set yourself free from the control grid and live in peace and prosperity no matter what the future holds.
Wood Gasifier Plans for the Serious Builder
Step by step wood gasifier plans for the home fabricator that knows it costs less to do it right the first time!
Wood Gasifier Plans
Detailed plans and photos
- 288 pages
- 400+ photos
- Assembly drawings
- Tool list
- Troubleshooting guide
- Step-by-step instructions
- Sizing charts
Wood gas to engine conversion
- 188 pages
- 200+ photos
- Step-by-step instructions
- Software code
Wood Gas Mastery
Complete Digital Library $137
- Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible Ebook $37
- Wood Gas Build Video $44
- Wood Gas 2D CAD Files $57
- Electronic Carburetor Ebook $37
- Electronic Carburetor Build Video $42
- Arduino Software Code $10
Note: These are big files and require good internet and a good computer. If you don’t have either, then please do not order, ask about a usb drive instead $147. firstname.lastname@example.org
Download now for just $137
24 AMAZON REVIEWS
– “I am a red seal fabricator welder and I found this book informative and technically sound. However the format makes things understandable in such a way that even a non-trades person could make the final product happen.
– “I would like to thank you so much for the plans. My generator started immediately the very first time!”
– “Easy to understand and a terrific amount of illustrations. ”
– “Very detailed, loving it.”
– “I am a member of a ARES/RACES team that, if called upon, would help provide emergency radio communications to our county in the event of a disaster… I looked into multiple ways of keeping the lights on and the radio station up and decided a wood gasifier was my best and most economical option. Of all the gasifiers I studied, Petersen’s is the best documented, best supported and in my estimation, the best quality one for the do-it-yourselfer.”
– “As builder and avid user of Ben’s gasifier design I highly recommend his latest book. I have all of Ben’s books. Such great material. Ben’s latest book ties it all together. For the builders the info is very valuable saving hours trying to dial in a gasifier. For the historian, potential builders, and gasifier enthusiast it’s a must for the collection. I’m not much of a welder or fabricator I found the building directions very easy to follow.”
– “This is a great project with a very valuable unit in the end. I’ll admit it was a little more work than I thought at the beginning but we ended up with an amazing gas generator.”
– “Perfect for the home fabricator.”
New to Wood Gas?
Watch this video from the 2014 book launch (first edition)