Are You Looking for Off Grid Power?
Make your own generator FUEL and ELECTRICITY with a wood gasifier
It’s free and it only takes a few minutes, just using sticks from your own back yard. Fuel electric generators, heat greenhouses, solar power backup & more. Say goodbye to power outages. Start generating 5, 10, 15, or even 20 kilowatts of electricity safe at home.
Watch wood ‘refined’ into engine fuel
Free Study Schematic
Learn the Lost Art of Wood Gasification
The silent guardian of civilization
For the last 150 years gasifiers have provided fuel and power when people needed it most. Imagine if you could refine fuel just like the oil companies, only instead of crude oil, using the oils from wood found on your property. Set yourself free from the control grid and live in peace and prosperity no matter what the future holds.
It’s a scary, helpless feeling when the lights go out!
Protect your family from the cold, dark reality of a long power outage
How many types of insurance do you have? Do you have energy insurance?
Recent Headlines- Don’t ignore the warnings
Wood Gasifier Plans for the Serious Builder
Tired of Youtube tinker trash tarring up your engine? Then keep reading!
These are the world’s best selling wood gasifier plans.
Join 12,000+ other readers on a journey to energy freedom.
Passing the knowledge down to future generations
The Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible is a builder’s manual for the construction of an improved WWII type wood gasifier. This knowledge was lost and rediscovered again through much TRIAL & EFFORT.
Inside, you will discover a wealth of photos and schematics, along with step-by-step instructions. Build a safe solid wood gasifier the first time, using mostly local parts and resources.
- Clear step-by-step instructions, 280 pgs. 8.5″ x 11″
- 400+ pictures, tool list & material list
- Part drawings & measurements
- Schematics & sizing charts. Tips and more…
Transform wood into clean fuel at home
Learn how to turn wood into biofuel in just minutes. Fuel electric generators & enjoy steady off grid power any time, day or night. Make your fuel safe at home.
What if the grid went down? For a long time…
The threat of WWIII, hackers, terrorism, financial collapse, an EMP or even just a strong storm could knock out the power grid for a long time. Are you prepared for that?
Energy insurance for uncertain times
How many types of insurance do you have? Do you have energy insurance? With a wood gasifier you can make fuel and be a shining light in your community, no matter what the future holds.
– “I am a red seal fabricator welder and I found this book informative and technically sound. However the format makes things understandable in such a way that even a non-trades person could make the final product happen.
– “Very detailed, loving it.”
– “I would like to thank you so much for the plans. My generator started immediately the very first time!”
– “Easy to understand and a terrific amount of illustrations. ”
– “This is a great project with a very valuable unit in the end. I’ll admit it was a little more work than I thought at the beginning but we ended up with an amazing gas generator.”
– “Perfect for the home fabricator.”
– “I am a member of a ARES/RACES team that, if called upon, would help provide emergency radio communications to our county in the event of a disaster… I looked into multiple ways of keeping the lights on and the radio station up and decided a wood gasifier was my best and most economical option. Of all the gasifiers I studied, Petersen’s is the best documented, best supported and in my estimation, the best quality one for the do-it-yourselfer.”
– “As builder and avid user of Ben’s gasifier design I highly recommend his latest book. I have all of Ben’s books. Such great material. Ben’s latest book ties it all together. For the builders the info is very valuable saving hours trying to dial in a gasifier. For the historian, potential builders, and gasifier enthusiast it’s a must for the collection. I’m not much of a welder or fabricator I found the building directions very easy to follow.”
Learn How to Convert & Automate Engines to Run on Wood Gas
Engine Conversion: Run Your Electric Generator on Free Woodgas
This is an engine conversion and automation workshop. We converted a propane electric generator to run on either wood gas or propane. Then, since it made AC power, we built a simple control system for the air-fuel ratio to keep the engine speed stable. Done using off the shelf parts and a little elbow grease.
- – Clear step-by-step instructions
- – 200+ pictures, 118 pgs.
- – Part drawings & measurements
- – Software code, material list, tips and more…
Get Your Step-By-Step Build Plans Today!
Purchase Questions? email@example.com
(we are sold out of print books)
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD Bundle
Wood Gas Mastery Library
The complete set. Make gas then convert engines to make power.
Ben’s #1 Rule: BE RESOURCEFUL. If your internet sucks, get someplace with good internet!
Start reading TODAY and start building tomorrow. This is everything we offer and it’s in digital form so you don’t pay shipping!
Includes instant access to these digital files:
- Wood Gasifier Builder’s Bible $47 value
- Electronic Carburetor Workshop $52 value
- Wood Gasifier Build Video $39 value
- Engine Conversion Video $44 value
- 2D Flat CAD Files for Laser Cutting $57 value
- Electronic Carburetor Software Code $10 value
A total value of
$249, save $102!
Just $147 for a limited time
Author’s 100% GUARANTEE
“The values that build great gasifiers are the same values that build great people and great nations:
Hard work, conviction, risk, growth, curiosity, observation, determination & reason”
– Ben Peterson